Batman: The Telltale Series is a 2013 American superhero T.V. series.
- Troy Baker as Bruce Wayne/Batman - The Main Protagonist.
- Anthony Ingruber as John Doe/The Joker - The Main Antagonist of season 2.
- Jason Spisak as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin - The Secondary Antagonist.
- Dave Franco as Edward Nygma/The Riddler - The Tertiary Antagonist.
- Jesse Mess as Harvey Dent/Two-Face - The Quarternary Antagonist. At first, he's a friend of Bruce Wayne and a tragic character but after disfigurement, he becomes a complete monster. However, he breaks down in tears after finding out that his dad framed Thomas Wayne for the bad stuff. He also confesses that his father was abusive. He is last seen in Arkham but is scared when Batman goes there to stop Victoria Arkham.
- Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale/Victoria Arkham - The Main Antagonist of season 1.
(in episode 4, after Harvey reads the truth, he breaks down in tears)
- Harvey Dent: (crying) "I'm sorry Bruce, you we're right. What've I done, I'm a monster. The truth is my father abused me and he's the one that made me obsessed with coins."
- Batman: (comforting Harvey) "Harvey, just turn yourself in. You're not going to Blackgate but you're going to Arkham."
- Harvey: (putting his hands behind his head) "Okay, I give up. I give up."
(the season finale ends at a local bar where Joker is found watching the news about Bruce)
- The Joker: (holding a glass) "He sure cleans up very well. (then smirks) See you soon Brucie." (he then drinks wine before the scene turns black but he can be heard laughing off-screen)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.