|Bass.EXE Of London|
|Size||Same as an average human|
|When It was first sighted||September 11, 1813|
|When it was last sighted||October 30, 1897|
|How strong it was||One was reportedly seen picking up a church, so it could pick up stuff as much as 20 tons, making it the strongest creature on earth|
Bass.EXEs of London are humanoid cryptids that are said to had haunted London in 1813 until 1897. They were said to have to ability to harness the power of darkness. They were also said to have drinken blood of their victims like a vampire (another mythical creature). They were reported to have transform their victims they killed by bitting them (also like a vampire). They were said to be very intelligent, equivalent to that of a normal human. They were also reported to have the human-like speech. They were said to have dark armor covering their bodies, with golden armor on their lower legs, black shoe-like feet without laces or anything (just white soles), a golden-rimed emblem with a scar-like mark on their chest, a light-brown cloak that wrapped around the lower-half of their face, a black helmet-like structure on their heads with a blue star-shaped gem on the forehead, large gray headset-like ears, four tall fin-like extensions on the helmet-like structure that (altogether made an X shape and) was yellow on the inside areas and black on behind and top, the purple coloration that covered every face area other than the center of the face, and menacing red eyes. They were reportedly killed off by a group of vampire hunters, ending the reign of terror in 1897 (the same year that Beam Stoker's Novel, Dracula, was published).
- It's possible that Bass.EXEs are just hallucinations and possibly mass hysterias.
- Could be just normal people wearing costumes similar to Bass.EXEs that had vampire hunters mistaking these people for real Bass.EXEs and vampire hunters assassinated them.
- Could be a entity from another dimension.
- Could be a kind a vampire with armored bodies.
- People that were infected with an unknown disease which made them looked and behaved like Bass.EXEs.
- Creatures that were sent by Hades as spiritual war monsters.
- Could be people possessed by devils or evil spirits.
- Could be just a hoax.
- Bass.EXE from Megaman Battle Network is inspired by the Bass.EXE of London. He looks and behaves 100% like the Bass.EXE of London in appearance, voice (in males), powers, near-invincible body, thirst for power, dislike of humanity, and has aggression.