The Avengers/Justice League: Across The Multiverse is an American superhero film produced by Marvel Studios and DC Entertainment and distributed by Walt Disney Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures. The film was written and directed by TBA and features an ensemble cast that includes Robert Downey, Jr., Ben Affleck, Chris Evans, Henry Cavill, Gal Gadot, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Ezra Miller, Ray Fisher, Jason Momoa, Jeff Goldblum, Amy Adams, Anthony Mackie, Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Benedict Cumberbatch,
When Loki, enemy of the Avengers, has his hands on a device that has the same engery as the Tesseract, he decides if he can't rule this universe, he will rule another universe. So the Avengers pursue him across the dimensions and discover that their universe isn't the only one filled with superheros.
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man:
The leader and benefactor of the Avengers who is a self-described genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist with electromechanical suits of armor of his own making
- Chris Evans as Steve Rogers
The leader of a faction of Avengers and a World War II veteran, who was enhanced to the peak of human physicality by an experimental serum and frozen in suspended animation before waking up in the modern world and the superhero formerly known as Captain America.
- Chris Hemsworth as Thor Odinson
- Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne/Batman:
The benefactor of the group of metahumans who is also a billionaire socialite and CEO of Wayne Enterprises who dedicates himself to protecting Gotham City from its criminal underworld as a highly trained, masked vigilante equipped with many powerful tools and weapons.
- Henry Cavill as Clark Kent/Superman:
A Metropolis-based Kryptonian survivor and a journalist for the Daily Planet who uses his extraterrestrial abilities to protect humanity.
- Gal Gadot as Diana Prince/Diana of Themyscara/Wonder Woman:
An antiquities dealer and acquaintance of Wayne who is actually a 5,000 year-old immortal Amazonian warrior princess and daughter of Zeus, who possesses superhuman attributes and abilities inherited from her parents.
- Mark Ruffalo as Bruce Banner/Hulk:
An Avenger and a genius scientist who, because of exposure to gamma radiation, transforms into a monster when enraged or agitated.
- Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow:
A highly trained spy and former member of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers.
- Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye:
A master archer and former agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., who is a member of Rogers' faction of Avengers.
- Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry/Aquaman:
The king of the undersea nation of Atlantis, whose metahuman aquatic abilities and superhuman physical attributes originate from his Atlantean physiology.
- Ezra Miller as Barry Allen/Flash:
- Ray Fisher as Victor Stone/Cyborg:
A former college athlete who, after being cybernetically reconstructed with a Mother Box after a nearly fatal accident, has powers that allow him to manipulate technology and to turn his arms to cannons.
- Anthony Mackie as Sam Wilson/Falcon:
A member of Rogers' faction of Avengers and former pararescueman trained by the military in aerial combat using a specially designed wing pack.
- Elizabeth Olsen as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch:
A member of Rogers' faction of Avengers, who can harness magic and engage in hypnosis and telekinesis.
- Paul Bettany as Vision:
- Benedict Cumberbatch as Stephen Strange/Doctor Strange:
A neurosurgeon who, after a car accident that led to a journey of healing, discovered the hidden world of magic and alternate dimensions and becomes a Master of the Mystic Arts
- Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster:
One of the Elders of the Universe, who rules the planet Sakaar, and enjoys manipulating lesser life-forms.
- Tom Hiddleston as Loki:
Thor's adoptive brother and nemesis based on the deity of the same name.
- Jared Leto as The Joker:
A psychopathic supervillain and Harley's homicidal lover.
- Margot Robbie as Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn:
A crazed supervillain and former psychiatrist.
- Amy Adams as Lois Lane:
A feisty and kind journalist for the Daily Planet and love interest for Clark.
- Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth:
Bruce Wayne's butler, chief of security, and trusted confidant.
- Diane Lane as Martha Kent:
Kent's adoptive mother.
- Connie Nielsen as Queen Hippolyta:
Prince's mother and The Amazon Queen of Themyscira.
- J. K. Simmons as James Gordon:
The Commissioner of the Gotham City Police Department and close ally of Batman.
- Willem Dafoe as Nuidis Vulko:
Atlantis' chief scientific advisor.
- The film is rated PG-13 for sequences of intense sci-fi action and violence.
- The film is distributed by Walt Disney Pictures and Warner Bros. Pictures while being produced by Marvel Studios and DC Films.