Atomic Betty and the Galactic Guardians is a 1996 American live-action/animated film produced by Beauty and the Beast Animation Studios, Melvin Films and Williamson Entertainment and released on March 15, 1996 by Michael Shires Pictures.
- Martin Jarvis as Mr. Torbett and the Narrator
- Michael Caine as Mr. Silver
- Jason Alexander as Principal Manager
- Wallace Shawn as Mr. Torbett Junior
- David Ogden Stiers as Billy No Mates
- Paige O'Hara as Mrs. Smith
- Jodi Benson as Betty Barrett/Atomic Betty
- Jaleel White as Sparky
- Matt Hill as Robot X-5
- Kenneth Mars as Admiral DeGill
- Demi Moore as Mother Nature
- Tim Curry as Nightmare Fever
- Rob Paulsen as Baker
- Jess Harnell as Chums
- Jesse Corti as Solider Man
- Frank Welker as Purrsy (uncredited)
- Catherine Disher as Penelope Lang
- Peter Firth as Officer Old Iron (uncredited)
- Peter Fonda as Doctor Jefferson (uncredited)
- Atomic Betty and the Galactic Guardians was released theatrically on 15 March 1996 in the United States and Canada.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.