|Line 60:||Line 60:|
*Although this movie was rated G in the United States, it was rated
*Although this movie was rated G in the United States, it was rated in the United Kingdom.
Revision as of 10:04, 23 June 2017
Atomic Betty and the Galactic Guardians is a 1996 American live-action/animated film produced by Beauty and the Beast Animation Studios, Melvin Films and Williamson Entertainment and released on March 15, 1996 by Michael Shires Pictures.
- Martin Jarvis as Mr. Torbett and the Narrator
- Michael Caine as Mr. Silver
- Jason Alexander as Principal Manager
- Wallace Shawn as Mr. Torbett Junior
- David Ogden Stiers as Billy No Mates
- Paige O'Hara as Mrs. Smith
- Peter Fonda as Doctor Jefferson (uncredited)
- Mel Smith as Ebeneezer Shout (uncredited)
- Jodi Benson as Betty Barrett/Atomic Betty
- Jaleel White as Sparky
- Matt Hill as Robot X-5
- Kenneth Mars as Admiral DeGill
- Demi Moore as Mother Nature
- Tim Curry as Nightmare Fever
- Rob Paulsen as Baker
- Jess Harnell as Chums
- Jesse Corti as Solider Man
- Frank Welker as Purrsy (uncredited)
- Catherine Disher as Penelope Lang
- Peter Firth as Officer Old Iron (uncredited)
- Phil Hartman as Captain Chuck (uncredited)
- B.J. Ward as Sarah (uncredited)
- Mary Kay Bergman as Megan (uncredited)
- Richard Briers as Noah Parker (uncredited)
- Cathy Cavadini as Junior Galactic Guardians 1
- E.G. Daily as Junior Galactic Guardians 2
- Tara Charendoff as Junior Galactic Guardians 3
- Cameron Clarke as Chaz Lang (uncredited)
- Cree Summer as Paolma (uncredited)
- Atomic Betty and the Galactic Guardians was released theatrically on 15 March 1996 in the United States and Canada, and 22 March 1996 in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- This was the sixth Shires with live-action and animation since of Herman and Katnip: The Movie (1980), The Black Cobwebs (1985), Captain Hulett The Movie (1986), Paul and Company (1988) and Totally Spies! The Movie (1989).
- The animation is produced by Beauty and the Beast Animation Studios and Akom Productions Company.
- Although this movie was rated G in the United States, it was rated U in the United Kingdom.