April of 1976 is a 2019 coming-of-age comedy film.
A woman who remembers on the April of 1976.
- Jennifer Grey as Faith Perry, a young woman who remembers being a teenager back in 1976.
- Madisyn Shipman as Young Faith
- Morgan Cryer as Olivia Stevens, a caring and kind hippie who loves flowers.
- Sydney Mikayla as Edith Meyer, Faith's friend who loves listening to disco music.
- Ivan Mallon as Bobby Howard, a boy Faith seems to have a crush on.
- Evan Hannemann as Mason Lloyd, Bobby's friend who is his Social Studies classmate.
- Myles Truitt as Phillip Carson, another of Bobby's friends who loves disco just like Edith does.
- Lauren Cohan as Cameron Perry, Faith's mother who works as mycologist.
- Fran Kranz as Dominic Perry, Faith's father who stays at home.
- Kacey Fifield as Anna Perry, Faith's 15-year-old sister.
- Olivia Edward as Jennifer Perry, Faith's 11-year-old sister.
- Kue Lawrence as Quincy Perry, Faith's 7-year-old brother.
- Amanda Leighton as Joy Palmer, the Perry family's sweet-hearted neighbor in her 20s.
- "Bohemian Rhapsody" - Queen
- "Disco Lady" - Johnnie Taylor
- "Dream Weaver" - Gary Wright
- "Lonely Night (Angel Face)" - Captain & Tennille
- "Let Your Love Flow" - The Bellamy Brothers
- "Sweet Thing (feat. Chaka Khan)" - Rufus
- "Right Back Where We Started From" - Maxine Nightingale
- "Dream On" - Aerosmith
- "December, 1963 (Oh What a Night!)" - The Four Seasons
- "Money Honey" - Bay City Rollers
- "Golden Years" - David Bowie