An anime RPG game that contains too much characters and functions.
A hero can be Male or Female, and the class is GANK, TANK or DPS.
Skins for a hero!
Skins we have
- Rock Lee
- China New Year
- Go, Funkuromaru!
Unit We Have
Sasuke Uchiha with Sharigan
Shikamaru Nara Chuunin Exams
Maneki neko Retaining Fortune
Miles Tails Power
Monkey D. Luffy
Blaze The Cat
Anbu Genjutsu user
Kid Natsu Dragneel
Kid Lucy Heartfelia
Inoichi Yamanaka Part I
The Squid Sisters (Splatoon)
Sasuke Uchiha Shippuden
Naruto Uzumaki Shippuden
Sakura Haruno Shippuden
Sakura Haruno Grand Ninja War
Sakura Haruno Cloak
Kiba Inuzuka Shippuden
Kiba Inuzuka Grand Ninja War
Hinata Hyuga Shippuden
Hinata Hyuga Grand Ninja War
Hinata Hyuga Cloak
Shino Aburame Shippuden
Shino Aburame Grand Ninja War
Shikamaru Nara Shippuden
Shikamaru Nara Grand Ninja War
Choji Akimichi Shippuden
Choji Akimichi Grand Ninja War
Ino Yamanaka Shippuden
Ino Yamanaka Grand Ninja War
Tenten Grand Ninja War
Rock Lee Shippuden
Rock Lee Grand Ninja War
Neji Hyuga Shippuden
Neji Hyuga Grand Ninja War
Temari Grand Ninja War
Kankuro Grand Ninja War
Sai Yamanaka Grand Ninja War
Konohamaru Sarutobi Shippuden
Kushimaru Kuriare Unmasked
Obito Uchiha Kid
Kakashi Hatake Kid
Super Rare (SR)
May Lee Jinju
Karin Uzumaki Taka
Suigetsu Houzuki Taka
Minato Namikaze Jounin
Princess Peach Sports
Princess Daisy Sports
Amy Rose Sports
Blaze The Cat Sports
Kakashi Hatake Icha Icha Paradisu
Haku Yuki Edo Tensei
Orochi Yashiro Nanakase
Arlong "The Saw"
Zac (League Of Legends)
Tung Fung Rue
Tizoc "The Griffon"
Zabuza Momochi Seven Swordsmen
Fuguki Suikazan Swordsmen
Naruto Uzumaki Nine-Tails Chakra
Naruto Uzumaki Sage Sennin Mode
Ultra Rare (UR)
Kisame Hoshigaki Shark Mode
Kisame Hoshigaki Festival
Kisame Hoshigaki Before Fusion
Kisame Hoshigaki Underwear
Kisame Hoshigaki Pop Star uniform
Kisame Hoshigaki Lacted
Kisame Hoshigaki Santa
Kisame Hoshigaki Shark Mode Santa
Kisame Hoshigaki with Arlong's Clothes
Kisame Hoshigaki Swimsuit
Kisame Hoshigaki Dark Shark
Kisame Hoshigaki Dark Santa Shark
Kisame Hoshigaki Shark Suit
Kisame Hoshigaki School
Kisame Hoshigaki Kimono
Kisame Hoshigaki Bakushi Souha
Kisame Hoshigaki Seven Swordsmen
Hoshigaki (Kisame's Clone, Kusanagi's Brother)
Zavok Super Mode
Zavok at Full Power
Zavok Pop Star Uniform
Zavok Archie Comics
Zavok Santa Black
Zavok Dark Santa
Bowser Mega Mode
Bowser Pop Star Uniform
Iori Yagami Orochi
Iori Yagami Orochi Coat
Kyo Kusanagi Orochi
Leona Heidern Orochi
Leona Heidern Orochi Punk
Chizuru Kagura Orochi
Kula Diamond Kimono
Kula Diamond Kimono Cyan
Kula Diamond Formature Party
Kula Diamond Christmas
Kula Diamond Summerdress
K' Dash Pilot
K' Dash Swimsuit
Sonic Super Mode
Itachi Uchiha Susanoo
Itachi Uchiha Swimsuit
Athena Asamiya '99
Athena Asamiya 2000
Athena Asamiya 2001
Athena Asamiya 2002 UM
Athena Asamiya 2003
Athena Asamiya XI
Athena Asamiya XII
Athena Asamiya XIII
Athena Asamiya XIV
Athena Asamiya Chinese New Year
Athena Asamiya Christmas
Athena Asamiya Christmas Purple
Athena Asamiya Halloween
Zeena Archie Comics
Zazz Super Mode
Zazz Archie Comics
Zomom Super Mode
Zomom Work Outfit
Zomom Archie Comics
Master Zik Archie Comics
Zor Archie Comics
Zabuza Momochi Edo Tensei
Zabuza Momochi Silent Killing
Zabuza Momochi Kimono
Zabuza Momochi Demon
Yamato Five Kage Summit
Rugal Bernstein Coat
Omega Rugal Coat
Gai Gate Of Joy
Gai 7th Gate
Lee Gate Of Joy
Hidan Death Possession Blood
Hidan Before Akatsuki
Kakuzu Earth Grudge Fear
Kakuzu Before Akatsuki
Kakuzu Kimono Green
Kakuzu Kimono Gold
Dr. Mundo El Macho
Dr. Mundo Pool Party
Naruto Uzumaki Hokage
Sasori Edo Tensei
Sasori 100 Puppets
Sasori Before Akatsuki
Deidara Edo Tensei
Deidara mounted with C3 Dragon
Deidara Before Akatsuki
Igniz Formature Party
ZERO Priest Black
Robert Garcia 2002 UM
Robert Garcia Butler
Robert Garcia Butler Green
Robert Garcia Butler Red
Mr Karate II
Kakuzu Edo Tensei
Itachi Uchiha Edo Tensei
Itachi Uchiha Anbu
Itachi Uchiha School
Ay Fouth Raikage
Ay Third Raikage
Kyo Kusanagi NESTS
Kyo Kusanagi XIV
Kyo Kusanagi Christmas
Kyo Kusanagi Christmas 2
Iori Yagami XIII
Iori Yagami XIV
Iori Yagami Santa
Iori Yagami Santa Blue
Iori Yagami Santa Black
Iori Yagami Santa Green
Iori Yagami Pop Star Uniform
Iori Yagami Punk Outfit
Iori Yagami Underwear
Jinbe "King Of Sea"
Goku Super Sayajin
Vegeta Super Sayajin
Orihime Inoue School
Rukia Kuchiki School
Sakura Haruno School
Scarlet Blaze Shippuden
Azure Fang Shippuden
Crismon Fist Shippuden
Breeze Dancer Shippuden
Midnight Blade Shippuden
Kushina Uzumaki Red Hot-Blooded Habanero
Kushina Uzumaki New Years
Ash Crismon Evil Mode
Ash Crismon Formature Party
Ash Crismon Formature Party Green
Ash Crismon Purple Jacket
Ash Crismon Underwear
Saiki Boss Mode
Shisui Uchiha Susanoo
Madara Uchiha Edo Tensei
Madara Uchiha Six Paths
Sasuke Uchiha Susanoo
Sasuke Uchiha Wandering Ninja
Kabuto Yakushi Snake Cloak
Kyo Kusanagi 2003
Captain Selkie Underwear
Captain Selkie Casual Clothes
Gang Orca Underwear
Hashirama Senju Formal Outfit
Hashirama Senju Edo Tensei
Hashirama Senju Hokage Cloak
Tobirama Senju Edo Tensei
Jiraya Sage Mode
Kusanagi with Christmas Kyo's Clothes
Kusanagi with NESTS Kyo's Clothes
Kakashi Hatake Anbu
Kakashi Hatake Susanoo
Kakashi Hatake Hokage
Kakashi Hatake School
Tsunade 5th Hokage
Ino Yamanaka Swimsuit
Shadow Super Mode
Tails Super Mode
Mario Super Mode
Luigi Super Mode
Naruto Uzumaki Bijuu Mode
Kimimaro Kaguya Curse Mark Stage II Mode
Tenten Summer Clothes
Sie Kensou Chinese New Year
Sie Kensou XI
Sie Kensou XII-XIII
Sie Kensou XIV
Yuri Sakazaki DESTINY
Yuri Sakazaki Swimsuit
Kiba Inuzuka New Years
Naruto Uzumaki New Years
Han Edo Tensei
Roshi Edo Tensei
Yugito Edo Tensei
Yagura Edo Tensei
Fuu Edo Tensei
Utakata Edo Tensei
Sakura Haruno Swimsuit
Hinata Hyuga Swimsuit
May Lee Jinju Hero Mode
May Lee Jinju School Uniform
Orochi Yashiro Punk Outfit
Orochi Chris Casuals
Arlong with Kisame's Clothes
Hiruzen Sarutobi Edo Tensei
Konan Angel God
Minato Namikaze Edo Tensei
Minato Namikaze New Years
Obito Uchiha Masked Man
Tobi Five Kage Summit
Hordy Jones Coat
Orochi Shermie Alternate Outfit
Pool Party Zac
Hinata Hyuga Genjutsu World
Sasuke Uchiha Genjutsu World
Sasuke Uchiha Work Outfit
Haku Yuki Kimono
Hanzo Salamander Edo Tensei
Hinako Shijou School Uniform
Malin School Uniform
Alistar Moo Cow
Alistar Moo Cow Cyan
Mai Shiranui Kimono
Naruto Uzumaki Nine-Tails Chakra Shippuden
Benimaru Nikaido 2003
- Shards: Collect 5/30/80 fragments to recruit (UNIT). This item is also needed for this unit's evolution.
- Awaken: Awaken Units
- Level Up: Level Up Units
- Star Up: Star UP units. Use shards to star up units.
- Humor: Change Humor units.
- Train: Train Units
- Breakthrought: Skill Break Units (+1, +2)
- Aid: Make the units in the aid support.
- Transform: Transform into an unit!
- Bonds: Get bonds from your units. You can even unlock skills and level UP bond level.
- Fight Souls: Fight Souls to help your stats.
Fight Soul Types
- (???) Soul: Whatever animal soul.
- Poisonous Herb Soul: In all gameplay, increase own HP percentage by (???)%.
- Falcon Soul: Chance to sucessfully controll units increase by (???).
- Solid Rock Soul: Increase HP by (???).
Exclusive Fight Soul
- Tiger Soul: Restore rage by (???) after an unit dies (Both groups are affected) (Most SR,R,N Fighter)
- Tortoise Soul: Restore rage by (???) for any attack recieved. (Most SR,R,N Fighter)
- Adder Soul: Restore rage by (???) for any attack dealt. (Most SR,R,N Fighter)
- Wild Bear Soul: In beginning of battle, rage increases by (???). (Most SR,R,N Fighter)
- Shark Soul: Restore rage by (???) for any attack dealt. Deal (???)% addictional damage too. (Kisame Hoshigaki(all forms),Hordy Jones (all forms), Arlong (all forms))
- Space Soul: Before actions, he recover (???) rage, and for each fight soul, he gets addictional (???)% of PHY ATK and MAG ATK (Igniz (all forms))
- Rock Tiger Soul: In beginning of battle, rage increases by (???). Moreover, when any unit dies (Both sides are affected), recover (???) rage. (Mukai)
- Psycho Ball Soul: Restore rage by (???) for each kill. Moreover, the unit recover some life based on (???)% of RES. (Athena Asamiya (all forms))
- Meat Bun Soul: Restore rage by (???) for each attack recieved. Moreover, the unit recover (???)% of Life. (Sie Kensou (all forms))
- Fire Wild Bear Soul: In beginning of battle, rage increases by (???). Normal attack can burn units for 3 rounds. (Chin Gentsai)
- Ice Tiger Soul: Restore rage by (???) after an unit dies (Both sides are affected). Moreover, normal attack has (???)% of chance to Freeze target (3 Rounds) (Kula Diamond (all forms))
- Fire Tiger Soul: Restore rage by (???) after an unit dies. Normal attack burns target for 3 rounds. For each rage restore increases PHY ATK and MAG ATK by 10% (stackable, lasts at final of the battle) (K' Dash (all forms))
Fight Soul Items:
- Fight Soul essence: An essence who is usable to upgrade Fight Soul.
- Aid soul: Aid soul usable to upgrade Aid value of healing/damage. This soul can also be used to unlock certain aid skill.
- Transform Card: Card used to transform into a certain unit.
Usable Skill Break
- Arena: Arena where you fight.
- 3v3: Arena that consists team of 3 players.
- 1v1: Arena that consists team of 1 player.
- KOF Tournament: Function of KOF'98 UM OL.
- Club Wars: War envolving clubs.
- Peak Battle: Real-Time battle.
- Space-Time Arena: Cross-Server Arena (contains "Stronger Player")
- Feed: Feed units to obtain Friendliness and obtain Probality.
- Talk: Talk to your units, you can obtain Friendliness.
- Shake Tree: Shake Tree for coins.
- Mine: Obtain Mine Ore here.
- House: Your House.
- Ultimate Trial: Challenge Trials for rewards.
- Event Stage: Event Stages.
- Clone Battle: Clones spotted. Defeat clones for rewards like corresponding shards.
- Fighter Biography: There's story here.
- Gold Rush: Challenge to get Gold
- Female: Only Females
- Mirage Challenge: If the fighter is the same as your own, they leave.
- Exp Rush: Challenge to get EXP colas.
Clone Battle Items
- Clone Battle Ticket: Ticket usable to challenge units you don't have in Clone Battle for first time.
- Club Challenge: Challenge club BOSS to obtain rewards.
- Training House: Area to train
- Club Wars: Club wars.
- Ranking: Club ranking
- Billy's Stick: Simmilar to KOF'98 UM OL.
- Dice: Play dice to obtain rewards.
- Research Institute: Upgrade club
- Store: Club Store
- Lucky Bag: Club's lucky bag.
- Guild Skills: Improve skills to improve Stats.
- General Shop: General shop, when renewing new items.
- Trial Shop: Shop for Ultimate Trial
- Mystic Store: There's a chance to open this if you raid instance.
- Club Store: Here you can exchange club points for items.
- Arena Store: Exchange Arena points for items.
- Treasured Tools Shop: Shop for Treasured Tools items, like Essences and Scrolls.
- Weapon Shop: A shop that contains weapons. Buy them to upgrade their ATK.
- Event Shop: Look what we have for a time-limit being!
- Blue Essence Shop: Blue essence used to exchange for unit shards.
Sell those useless items for gold.
- Dollars (10000): Money can buy everything
- Icha Icha Paradisu (20000): Adult novel by Jiraya, Kakashi loves it.
- Beli (30000): Money used on One Piece world.
- Coin Cards (40000): Cards to make you rich.
- Coin Treasure: Open and may get N and R unit shard, opening 7 times guarantees you units, chance to get UR.
- Diamond Treasure: Open and may get unit. opening 10 guarantees you units, and doing this 3 times gives you SR or UR unit.
- VIP Treasure: Treasure exclusie to VIP 3 members. May get target shards and target unit.
- Treasured Tools Treasure: Treasure that inclues items for Treasured Tools. May get Normal, Rare, Super Rare, Ultra Rare scrolls.
- Equipament Chest: Treasure that inclues equipament. May get Legendary weapon and UR units.
- Magatama Treasure: Treasure that inclues Magatamas. May get lvl. 5 magatama.
- Daily Mission: Complete these missions daily until 05:00.
- Normal Mission: Permament Missions
- Story Mission: Mission from storys. get EXP and Coins.
- Event Mission: Mission from event, complete within limit-time to get prizes!
- Bounty Task: Do what they said to obtain rewards.
Activate fate to obtain BUFFs.
- Uchiha Clan Brothers: Sasuke/Itachi
- Olympic Friends: Mario/Sonic
- Part I Akatsuki: Kisame/Itachi
- No Danna: Deidara/Sasori
- Zombie Combo: Hidan/Kakuzu
- Pain: Konan/Pain Tendo
- Team 7: Sasuke/Sakura/Naruto
- Rivals 1: Iori/Kyo
- Wrestling Rivals: Bowser/Zavok
- Main Shounen Jump Hero: Naruto/Goku/Luffy/Ichigo
- Flames: Kyo NESTS/Iori/Ash/K'
- AOF Womens: Yuri/King/Kasumi
- Deadly Six: Zavok/Zazz/Zomom/Zor/Zeena/Master Zik
- Master and Aprentice: Shingo/Kyo
- Senju Brothers: Hashirama/Tobirama
- Hero Academy Sea Animal: Selkie/Gang Orca
- Sannin: Tsunade/Jiraya/Orochimaru
- Gate of Joy: Lee Gate Of Joy/Gai Gate Of Joy
- Double Flurry: Robert 2002 UM/Mr. Karate II
- Enemies 1: Zavok/Dr. Eggman
- Enemies 2: Kisame/Maito Gai
- Enemies 3: Kurenai/Itachi
- Wife/Husband 1: Kurenai/Asuma
- Wife/Husband 2: Minato/Kushina
- Just Friends 1: Naruto/Sakura
- Special Monster Team: Kisame/Bowser/Zavok
- Awakened Monster Team: Kisame Shark Mode/Bowser Mega Mode/Zavok Super Mode
- Rivals 2: Sakura/Ino
- Six Paths: Ningendo/Chikushodo/Shurado/Gakido/Jigokudo/Tendo
- Susanoo: Itachi Susanoo/Sasuke Susanoo
- Genderbend 1: Kyo/Kyoko
- Genderbend 2: Goenitz/Goeniko
- Underwear: Kisame Underwear/Zavok Underwear/Zazz Underwear/Bowser Underwear/Zomom Underwear/Selkie Underwear/Gang Orca Underwear
- NESTS Boss: Igniz/Krizalid/ZERO/Nameless
- K' Team: K'/Kula/Kyo NESTS
- Father And Son 1: Adelheid/Rugal
- Father And Son 2: Naruto/Minato
- Jinchuuriki 1: Yugito/Yagura/Roshi
- Jinchuuriki 2: Fuu/Han/Utakata
- Jinchuuriki 3: Killer B/Gaara/Naruto
- Crazy Buddies: Dr. Mundo/Yamazaki
- Swapped Clothing Sharks: Kisame Swapped Clothes/Arlong Swapped Clothes
- Hokage: Hashirama/Tobirama/Hiruzen/Minato/Tsunade/Kakashi Hokage/Naruto Hokage
- NESTS Girls: Whip/Angel/Foxy/Kula
- NESTS Boys: Maxima/K/Nameless/K999
- Team Gai: Tenten/Neji/Lee
- Team Kurenai: Hinata/Kiba/Shino
- Team Asuma: Ino/Shikamaru/Choji
- Naughty Santas: Kisame Shark Santa/Iori Santa Black
- Kimono: Kula Kimono/Haku Kimono/Konan Kimono
- Sword Partner: Kisame/Zabuza
- Granny and Grandson: Naruto/Tsunade
- Naruto Online Special Team: Azure Fang/Scarlet Blaze/Breeze Dancer/Midnight Blade/Crismon Fist
- Kumo-Bro: Killer Bee/Ay Fouth Raikage
- Raikage Guards: Samui/Omoi/Ay Third Raikage
- 2 Hanzo: Overwatch Hanzo/Hanzo The Salamander
- Gold And Silver Brothers: Ginkaku/Kinkaku
- Konoha Womens: Sakura/Hinata/Ino/Tenten
- 2003 Korea Team: Kim/Chang/Jhun
- '98 Korea Team: Kim/Chang/Choi
- 2001 Korea Team: Kim/Chang/Choi/May Lee
- '98 Hero Team: Kyo/Benimaru/Daimon
- 2003 Hero Team: Ash/Duo Lon/Shen Woo
- NESTS Team: Kula/K'/Maxima/Whip/Foxy/K9999/Nameless/Angel/Kyo NESTS
- XI Newcomer: Momoko/Magaki
- Respect: Mukai/Magaki
- Demon Leader: Zabuza/Zavok
- Hero Team: Kyo/Benimaru/Daimon
- Samurai Showdown: Nakoruru/Haohmaru/Ukyo
- KOF Boss: Rugal/Goenitz/Orochi/Krizalid/Igniz/ZERO/Mukai/Magaki/Saiki/Verse
- Weapons KOF: Kyo/Iori/Chizuru
- Underwear Version 2: Jinbe Underwear/Iori Underwear/Ash Underwear/Saiki Underwear
- Cute Girl Team: Athena/Hinako/May Lee/Sirius/Sakura/Malin/Li Xiangfei
- Hyena and Shark: Zig/Sharko
- Lovers 1: Sakura/Sasuke
- Lovers 2: Hinata/Naruto
- Lovers 3: Tsunade/Jiraya
- London Party Mode: Free Party time
- Sage World Battlefields: Function from Naruto online
- Club Wars: Arena Club Wars
- Decisive Bonds: Fight to get treasures.
- Meow Meow Quiz: Awnser Questions with Aoneko and get prizes.
- Jinchuuriki Save: Oh no! Yagura, Fuu and Gaara have been sealed by Obito, now who is here to save them?
- Team Instance: Everyday, the instance is in group.
- Rope (A rope): Reduce DEF against the group.
- Blade (A blade): Increase ATK to your group
- Shield (A shield): Increase DEF to your group
- Hammer (A hammer): Decrease ATK against the group.
- Koukinjou Rope (Kinkaku's rope): Increase CRIT chance and CRIT DMG to your group.
- Samehada Sword (A shark skin sword): All your units in a group has Chakra as secondary bar (don't worry, Rage cannot disapear, it's on up on their units), when they restore Rage, they recieve 10 Chakra, maximum 100 Chakra.
- Senbon (A mutiple blades): Reduce DEF against the group. Moreover, 40% of addictional damage in their normal attacks.
- Yagami Magatama (Iori's weapon): Increase ATK to your group. Moreover, normal attack has chance to Stun target for 3 rounds.
- Fishmen Karate (Jinbe's technique): Increase DEF to your group. Moreover, they are immune to DEBUFFs at beginning. (4 rounds)
- Athena's Necklace (A necklace who helps your healing.): Increase Health Recovery to your group. Moreover, normal attack has chance to Lacerrate target for 3 rounds.
- Infected Cleaver (Dr. Mundo's weapon that recover HP after hitting enemies in League of Legends universe.): Decrease Priority angainst the group. Moreover, when their Ogi kills the target, recover HP equivalent of Fury Cost and 20% of their maximum HP.
- Hidan's Sickle (A red blade sickle of Janshin): Normal attack has chance to Tag target for 3 rounds. When target's HP is lower than the attacker, then must Tag them.
- Hextech Pistol (A pistol of Piltover): Normal attack has chance to Paralyze target for 3 rounds. When target's HP is higher than attacker, must Paralyze.
- Fugudoku (Haohmaru's sword): Reduces Block against the group. Moreover, normal attack reduces Rage by 500.
- Pow Pow (Jinx's weapon that paralyze enemies): In beginning of a battle, Slows all oppenents in all groups for 3 rounds. Normal attack may Paralyze target for 3 rounds.
- Bashosen (A weapon which attacks with 5 elements): Increase Crit. Hit and Crit. Chance to your group. Normal attack can supress the target's Super Armor and Immunity.
- Kusanagi Sword (Kyo's Sword who is able to burn enemies): Normal attack Burns units for 3 rounds. When the unit recieve burning damage, reduce 500 Rage and cannot recover Rage.
- Flying Rajin Kunai (Minato's kunais to attack enemies with his flash): Reduces DEF against the group. Moreover, normal attack Tags units for 3 rounds.
- Equip: Equip tools
- Forging: New tools for you
- Level Up: Level UP the tools
- Beset: Beset Scrolls and tools.
- Artifact: Use artifact source to refine items to upgrade stats.
- Reclycle: Recycle the tools
- ATK UP
- DEF UP
- RES UP
- Common (100)
- Rare (2000)
- Legendary (9000)
- Super Legendary (100000)
- Fortify: Fortify Level.
- Awaken: Awaken equipament to evolue stats.
- Magatama: Inlay Magatama to improve stats.
- Refine: Refining equipament can improve secondary stats.
- Poliments: Poliment can change stats. You can block the poliment using Poliment Protection Runes.
- Rocks: Rock can improve stats. Similar to Magatama Function.
- Charm: Similar to Refine, and inlay Rainbow Magatamas to imrpove stats.
- Lucky Star: Draw roulette to obtain prizes like Stars. Exchange them for items.
- Limit Time Purchase: Buy them for a limited time.
- Unit Roulette: Draw roulette to obtain Unit shards x5.
- Login for Gifts: Login for gifts during event
- Instance X2: Rewards for instance X2 during event
- New Unit info: Info for a new unit.
- Letter Collection: Collect scrolls to participate in this event. Open to obtain letter shards. You can trade points for items.
- Recharge Rebate: Recharge and get items.
- Flower Ranking: Send flower to Ino during event.
- Summer Memories: Prepare Ingredients and prepare recipes to obtain prizes. There's a shop for this event, too!
- Limit Time Treasure: Draw this treasure in Recruit function during event. There's target ninja to be obtained!
- Monthly Card: Monthly card which gives you Diamonds when completing Daily Missions.
- Unit Get: Get gold for getting an specified unit during event.
- Invite Friends: Invite friends to obtain items
- Survey: Anwser the survey to obtain Diamonds.
- Extra Item: Instance gives you extra items during event. (with chance)
- Exchange Event: Where you can exchange for items.
- Whats Trending: Check out what's trending.
- Patch Notes: What's new today?
- Wishing Tree: Wish tree to obtain rewards.
- "Eat Fish, Shark!" Minigame: Minigame where you controll Kisame's movement to make him eat fish. During event, play to get rewards.
- Recharge Day: Recharge a value from this day and for 5 days to obtain items.
- Weapon On Sale: Looks what's on sale on Weapon Shop!
- Shinobi Feast: Roulette, Lucky Reward (get target reward if enough luck), and Arena Play rewards here.
- (UNIT) Fragment pack: Buy target shards here. There's also lucky prizes.
- "Shermie's Adeventure" Minigame: Minigame where you play dice with Shermie. Play dice to get rewards and stuff.
- "Seal Orochi" Minigame: Minigame where you can seal Orochi by making a seal scroll for a board. There's rewards waiting for you when sealing Orochi.
- Unit Exchange: Exchange useless shards for shards you needed!
- Pack On Sale: Packs on sale during event.
- Sakura's Gift: Like Sakura Haruno? Give a gift for Sakura to obtain friend points. Friend Points can also be exchanged for items.
- Shop with Discount: Shop containing items with discount you wanted!
- Spin-Off: Spin-Off stories, click on the screen to move on next page.
- Level Funds: Level Up Fund Rebates. Level up to get Diamonds.
- Task Master: Mixed Tasks. Complete to obtain rewards like unit shards.
- "2048" Minigame: Slide to X2 the number. Get 128-32768 for the first time to obtain target reward. Game Over when number cannot combine.
- One-Arm Bandit: Event gives you free Diamond if you participate in this event for the first time.
- Kisame's Shark Meal: Give him fish during event for rewards like Kisame [Shark Suit] shards.
- Doubled reward at Instance: Instances gives you doubled rewards during event
- Mission General Mobilization: Giving missions for friends. Trade points for items.
- Discount Super: Rare items are now on discount for a time-limit being!
- (UNIT) Upgrade Pack: Upgrade an destinated unit to upgrade their stats. (This can also be used on other units)
- (UNIT) Equipament Pack: Upgrade an destinated unit's equipament to upgrade their stats. (This can also be used on other units)
- Clone Battle Suprise: Participate in Clone Battle to obtain items like a destinated unit's shards.
- Animal Plushie Gacha: Gacha contains plush dolls of animals. Exchange for a unit of a same specie of this plushie.
- Recolor Skin Shop: Character's recolored skins available in shop for time limit being.
- Time-Limit Points Exchange: There's points to exchange.
Animal Plushie Gacha Items
- Shark Doll: Exchange this item for a Kisame Hoshigaki
- Zeti Doll: Exchange this item for Zavok,Zomom,Zazz,Zeena,Zor,and Master Zik.
- Bull Doll: Exchange this item for Alistar and Chief Bogo
- Koopa Doll: Exchange this item for Bowser
Shermie's Adventure Items
- Dice: Dice used to play board.
Kisame's Shark Meal Items
- Catfish: Kisame's Munch increase 5.
- Carp: Kisame's Munch increase 3.
- Fish: Kisame's Munch increase 1.
Mission General Mobilization Items
- Mission Pack: Guaranteed 10 Points and an item. May get Obito Uchiha [Five Kage Summit] or Minato Namikaze.
Wishing Tree Items
- Wishing Drop: Wishing drop to attempt the addictional wish.
Exchange Event Items
- Shark: An aquatic animal who is ferocious.
- Orca: An aquatic animal who is ferocious. They are mixture of sharks and whales.
- Old Summoning Scroll: A summon scroll who is smelly and useless.
- Old Seal Scroll: A seal scroll who is smelly and useless.
- Old Book: A book who is smelly and useless.
- Shark Toy: Kisame's favorite toys. Exchange for Kisame Hoshigaki (and his forms) shards, weapons and aid souls.
- Useless Essence: An essence who can't be used. Exchange for rare or legendary essences that is useful in Treasured Tools Level Up.
- Skin Card: A card usable to be exchanged for a Skin Shard X1.
- Skill Break Paper: A paper to be made for a Skill Break book.
- Skill Break Paper-Yuri: Exchange this for Yuri's Skill Break book.
- Skill Break Paper-Iori: Exchange this for Iori's Skill Break book
- GANK Soul: Exchange for GANK Unit Shards
- TANK Soul: Exchange for TANK Unit Shards
- DPS Soul: Exchange for DPS Unit Shards
- Unit Card-Kushimaru: Exchange for Kushimaru Kuriare Shards.
- Unit Card-Jinin: Exchange for Jinin Akebino Shards.
- Unit Card-Jinpachi: Exchange for Jinpachi Munashi Shards.
- Unit Card-Ameyuri: Exchange for Ameyuri Ringo Shards.
- Unit Card-Mangetsu: Exchange for Mangetsu Houzuki Shards.
- Unit Card-Fuguki: Exchange for Fuguki Suikazan Shards.
- Unit Card-Zabuza: Exchange for Zabuza Momochi [Edo Tensei] Shards.
- Unit Card-Kisame: Exchange for Kisame Hoshigaki [Before Fusing With Samehada] Shards.
- Unit Card-Selkie: Exchange for Captain Selkie Shards.
- Normal Unit Shard: Exchange for rated N unit shards.
- Rare Unit Shard: Exchange for rated R unit shards.
- Super Rare Unit Shard: Exchange for rated SR unit shards.
- Ultra Rare Unit Shard: Exchange for rated UR unit shards.
- Unit Card: Exchange for any unit shards.
Unit Roullete Items
- Roullete Ticket: A ticket usable to spin freely Unit Roullete.
Letter Collection Items
- Letter Scroll: A scroll that is usable to open letters at Letter Collection.
Summer Memories Items
- Summer Badge: Exchange for items in Summer Memories.
- Summer Pack: Guaranteed 10 Summer Badges and 5-30-80 Shards. May get UR unit.
- Weapon Pack: May get a special weapon
- LVL. (???) Magatama Pack: May get a magata lvl. (???)
- Exchange Item Pack: Guaranteed exchange item and 80 UR unit shards.
- Naruto's Konoha Pack: Guaranteed to obtain a Naruto Online Special Team unit shards.
- Stun: Cannot move under this status.
- Silence: Target cannot use Ogi
- Sleep: Becomes immobilized until recieve damage.
- Weaken: Reduce ATK, DEF, RES, MAG ATK by 40%.
- Bleed: Recieve damage during round.
- Ignite: Recieve damage during round.
- Poison: Recieve damage during round and reduces RES by 5%, stackable.
- Thunder: Recieve damage during round chance to Stun.
- Tag: Reduce DEF and RES by 30%
- Chaos: Attacks allies.
- Acunpuncture: Decrease 500 Rage and target cannot use Ogi.
- Blindness: Decrease 500 Rage and target cannot use Normal Attack.
- Disarm: Target cannot use Normal Attack.
- Imobilie: Target cannot move. Similar to Stun
- Imprison: Reduces HP if used Ogi. (When HP is lower 20% there's no HP consumed, immune to this debuff and dispelling this.)
- Jutsu Seal: Target cannot use Ogi and recieve 30% of MAG ATK reduced.
- Grevious Wounds: Reduces the Healing Rate
- Lacceration: Strong version of Grevious Wounds. Laccerated units cannot be healed.
- Fury Restriction: During that status, that unit cannot recover Rage.
- Chakra Blood: Reduce 500 Rage from that unit, moreover, target cannot recover Rage.
- Split: Reduce 8% of the unit's maximum HP. When damaged by this, target cannot recover Rage. Target cannot also be healed. This effect is stackable.
- Repel: The target is pushed to rear and caused damage to the collumn.
- Slow: Reduce the Priority.
- Supression: Makes the target with Immunity dispelled.
- Knockdown: Downed
- Low Float: Jumped lower
- High Float: Jumped higher
- Injury: He recieve damage each round. Moreover, he cannot move.
- Paralysis: Target cannot move. He recieve damage with chance to Stun.
- Freeze: Target cannot move, but recieves a status of super armor.
- Armorbreak: Removes Super Armor of that unit.
- Posseidon's Mercy: DEF +40%, RES +40%
- Taunt: When in front row, all units go mark him/her as target.
- Shark Rage: ATK +60%, before actions, gets an extra attack. When killing enemies with normal attacks gives this unit extra attack.
- Immunity: Target is immune to all DEBUFFs.
- Chakra: Mana used on Naruto universe. It's secondary bar. When restoring rage, they recieve 10 Chakra. Maximum 100 Chakra.
- Letal: 50% of extra DMG for high HP enemies.
- Cleaver: 50% of extra DMG for low HP enemies.
- Super Armor: Target is immune to Low Float, High Float, Repulse and Knockdown.
Story: Story instance
Chapter 1: Konohagakure
- Tutorial: Complete the tutorial with Zavok.
- Konohamaru's Orps: Defeat Konohamaru Sarutobi
- Shark's Dinner: Maybe a shark (Kisame Hoshigaki) can eat you. Can you ever put him in controll?
- Spot: You have been spotted by an enemy. Prepare to kill him!
- Ino-Shika-Cho: Training with Asuma.
- Jaws: You pet Kisame, but he is in under controll now.
- Jaws' Partner: Itachi found you pet his partner, Kisame. Story of you and Kisame was okay.
- A misterious test: A man made you defeat the mysterious bandits.
Chapter 2: Kirigakure
- Escort: Protect Tazuna by enemies.
- Demon Zabuza: Defeat Zabuza Momochi
- Protect: Defeat the invasors
- Solitary: Train killing animals
- Rabbit Capture: Capture 5 rabbits (click on the thing with your cursor to collect. There's enemies.)
- Group War: Defeat most people
- Train Verify: Prepare to check training with Kakashi Hatake?
- Bandit: Kill Zouri and Waraji
- Battle with Zabuza: Defeat Zabuza and Haku.
Elite: Elite instance, may get their shards.
Chapter 1: Konohagakure
- 1: Kisame Fused With Samehada
- 2: Leona Heidern
- 3: Konhamaru Sarutobi
- 4: Orochi
- 5: Ralf Jones
- 6: Blaze The Cat
- 7: Zavok The Zeti
- 8: Hanabi Hyuga
Chapter 2: Kirigakure
- 1: Zabuza Momochi
- 2: Heidern
- 3: Magaki
- 4: Mukai
- 5: Sasuke Shippuden
- 6: Yuri Sakazaki
- 7: Haku Yuki
- 8: Iori Yagami
- ↑ "Half of the cost is refunded if Infected Cleaver hits an enemy, the full cost is refunded if it kills an enemy." -Dr. Mundo's skill "Infected Cleaver", League of Legends Wiki.