All Puppies go to Paradise is a 1989 animated film produced by Reynolds Webb Studios and distributed by Carolco Pictures.
After A Bulldog Named Scarface threatens to kill A German Shepherd Named Chaplin, who escapes on a Cruise Ship and winds up at Paradise, which is lead by a beautiful female dog named Anna.
Cast and Characters
- Burt Reynolds as Chaplin, A German Shepherd.
- Paul DeLuise as Ichabod, a Dachshund. Chaplin’s Best Friend.
- Vic Tayback as Scarface, A Bulldog. The Main Antagonist.
- Charlie Adler as Kenny, A Golden Doodle. Scarface's Sidekick.
- Susan Sheridan as Anna, An Afghan Hound. Chaplin’s Love Interest And The Queen of The Paradise Dogs.
- Loni Anderson as Fiona, A Rough Collie. Anna’s Best Friend.
- Gabriel Damon as Rally, Fiona’s Younger Brother Who looks Up to Chaplin.
- Ernest Borgnine as Angel Chaplin
- Ken Page as Devil Chaplin
- Frank Welker as Durdu, An Alligator who wants to eat Scarface who serves as running gag for the movie.
- Mark Schiff as Turbot, a sailor dog who is captain of a cruise ship.
- Katherine Dillon as Blossom, a Female Fortune Telling Dog. Despite only appearing in one scene of the movie, she contributes to the story by predicting Scarface wanting to kill Chaplin.
- Gregg Berger as Cat Race Announcer
- Robin Williams as The Narrator
- Is This The Wrong Life? - Chaplin and Ichabod
- Welcome to Paradise - Anna
- I Hate Chaplin So Much - Scarface
- Which Side are You On - Angel Chaplin and Devil Chaplin
- I Will Always Be with You - Chaplin and Anna