After the FAYZ is a film that serves as an epilogue to the Gone Series by Michael Grant. It was originally going to be titled Gone and based on the book. It is the acting debut of Kunpimook Bhuwakul (who is BamBam from the group Got7).
Even though the adults were gone, they lasted through the hunger, they disproved the lies, they cured the plague, they got over the fear, and then they saw the light. This is After the FAYZ.
- Spencer List as Blake, a teenage boy who wants to help Taylor, he has the ability to see and talk to dead people. He can also channel their spirit to use their skills. He is original to the film.
- Haley Tju as Taylor, an asian girl with teleportation abilities. She also has golden skin.
- Zachary Gordon as Sam Temple, redevelops the power to shoot balls of light
- Abigail Breslin as Astrid Ellison
- Ariel Winter as Diana Ladris, redevelops the power to see how powerful someone is
- Kira Kosarin as Lana Arwen Lazar, redevelops healing abilities
- Jonny Gray as Quinn Gaither
- Michael Ronda as Edilio Escobar
- China Anne McClain as Dekka Talent, redevelops gravity manipulation
- Jaden Smith as Albert Hillsborough
- Kunpimook Bhuwakul as Sanjit Brattle-Chance
- Chandler Riggs as Toto, redevelops lie detection
- Curtis Harris as Virtue Brattle-Chance, redevelops the power to see someone's true nature