This article is canon and contains non-fanon content. Only fanon content is permitted on this wiki. This article will be deleted if the canon is not removed.
The Celestial Seekers (RWBY: Infinity War) were powerful celestials whose intellect surpasses everyone, and everything in the universe, and only rivalled by their fellow celestials.
|Power/Ability to||Have limitless intellect.|
- 12th Level Intelligence
- Absolute Intellect/IQ
- Endless/Infinite/Limitless/Unlimited/Perfect Intelligence
The users intellectual faculties (mental capacity and concentration, mental calculation and computation, cognition and competence, wit and ingenuity, memory capacity, mental perception, mental focus, thought processing, learning capacity, deductive reasoning, visualization, analyzation, composure, instinct, awareness, knowledge, creativity, intuition, mentality, etc.) transcend virtually all other sentient beings in the universe. All aspects of their intelligence are infinite, but inferior to Nigh-Omniscience and Total Omniscience. This power differs from Omniscience in that the user has, essentially, a limitless IQ and intellectual capacity, rather than having innate knowledge of everything. This is the greatest, most supreme level of intellect a being can attain.
- Absolute Creativity
- Absolute Wits
- Accelerated Probability
- Accelerated Thought Process
- Causality Perception
- Detail Intuition/Photographic Deduction
- Enhanced Memory/Panmnesia
- Encyclopedic Knowledge
- Hyper Mind
- Intuitive Aptitude/Instant Learning
- Maximum/Enhanced Brain Capacity
- Maximum/Enhanced Concentration Capacity
- State of Mind/Clear Mind
- Tactical Analysis/Genius
- Absolute Condition
- Absolute Psionic Power
- Absolute Will
- Intelligence Infinitum
- Mental Shield/Psychic Immunity
- Nigh Omniscience/Omniscience
- Transcendent Physiology
- Transcendent Science/Almighty Science
- Neither Omniscience nor Nigh-Omniscience.
- May develop emotional problems and/or psychological issues:
- Emotional detachment from others and apathetic towards another's feelings.
- Becoming arrogant and overconfident, perceiving themselves to being superior to others.