A Lighting We Will Go is a Maggie the Little Ghost animated short film that was released in 1959.
- Maggie the Little Ghost
- Spitty Duck
- Elvis Fudd
Maggie the Little Ghost, sad that he can make no friends since everyone he meets is afraid of him, hatches an abandoned egg and becomes the emerging little duck's best friend ("Spitty") and protector. Maggie continues to try and teach his new best friend the ways of being a duck, and gives Spitty a rough idea on how to swim—but with no surprise, Maggie takes to it—like a duck to water. More perils persist as Maggie rescues Spitty from a Duck Hunter as a decoy plot thickens.
- Director: Bob Wickersham
- Story: Mike Schuckett, Dick Kenny
- Animation: Laverne Harding, Don Patterson, Ray Abrams, Jerry Hathcock
- Layout: Ralph Bruckheimer
- Background: Richard Grandmain
- Music: George Rogers
- Sound Effects: C.O. Stevens (uncredited), Dale Pickett (uncredited)
- Film Editor: Levitow Robertson (uncredited)
- Effects Animation: John Brown
- Camera: Errol Aubry (uncredited), Frank Parrish (uncredited)
- Ink and Paint: Warren Johnson (uncredited)